You may be wondering if it is ok to sell during these unprecedented times? The answer is yes. We are continuing to buy homes and the market is still strong.
We understand that many people are experiencing major changes right now including changes to their jobs and incomes, relocation to be closer to family members, changes in health, early retirement, and many more. In some cases, selling directly to homebuyer like us can save you exposure to having people come in and out of your house.
Our processes at We Purchase Texas Homes have adapted to make sure you stay safe and can still sell your as quick as you need to.
Our COVID guidelines include:
- All initial communications will be made over the phone, text, and email.
- We will ask that you send pictures of your current property inside and out to avoid any unnecessary visits initially.
- If an appointment is needed to estimate repairs on the property, we will minimize the people attending the onsite appoint and all people will wear masks and also carry and use hand sanitizer before and after the appointment.
- All appointment attendees will self-screen for covid symptoms and we will ask you prior to the appointment if anyone in living in the property has been exposed or is experiencing symptoms. We also ask that you wear a mask while we are there.
- When closing on a property, our title company has adapted as well! We use tools for electronic signatures. We can close on a house using zoom or a mobile notary.
We continue to monitor guidelines, the market, and conditions as they have changed rapidly. Let us know your thoughts and we’d love to hear from you. Contact Us Today.